These are small classes limited to a maximum of 8. You will receive individuel attention making them ideal if you’re looking to get into Pilates for the first time or if you’re looking to improve your existing technique.
You can choose to pay as you go or take advantage of our unlimited monthly package as shown below:
ChiBall Remedial Pilates
This programme has been designed by our physical therapist to provide a simple way to build core strength and relieve pain with the use of a ChiBall as a vital tool in the process.
In recent years, some doctors, physiotherapists and healthcare professionals have advised doing Pilates as a means of dealing with chronic problems. In some cases, for example in the case of back pain, knee or shoulder injury, general Pilates sessions are not always suitable. You may need to attend one or more specific remedial sessions tailored to your needs. Remedial sessions take place on a one to one or small group basis.
Pilates is for those who want to:
- realign, reshape & re-balance
- strengthen your core muscles
- improve your flexability and balance
- increase muscular strength and tone
- improve your posture
- reduce stress levels
- increase joint mobility and stability
Classes run weekly on the following days and times
- Monday evenings – 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesday mornings – 10:00am to 11:00am
- Thursday evenings – 6:30pm to 7:30pm
Group Fitness Classes at Ashwood Chiropractic
Pay As You GoGroup Fitness Classes
- Book In Advance and advice us if you cant make a session
Pay MonthlyGroup Fitness Classes
- Unlimited sessions for that calander month. Please let us know which sessions you would like to reserve. Please advice us if you cant make a reserved session.